Detailed Marketing System &
To Sell Your Home
Our Joint Goal:
Ensure your home sells for the most money the market will bear as quickly as possible with the least amount of inconvenience.
44 Point Marketing System
- Regular Reports so you are kept informed of all Showings and Buyer Feedback throughout the marketing period (client reports: frequency determined by Seller).
- Provide Market Activity Reports to show all new listings and all sales since your home was listed, thereby reviewing pricing strategies as needed based on market changes.
- Market Climate – Provide an overview of the real estate market and trends.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – Determine the Best Price based on analysis of similar homes currently for sale recently sold and expired in your area. (This tells us what Buyers are paying – or refuse to pay – for homes such as yours at this time.)
- Pricing Strategy – Determine a strategy which best meets your timing needs and still ensures you sell for top $$ given current supply & demand..
- Home Staging - Prepare the home for best showings (using my “Money-Making Tips to Maximize the Value of Your Home” checklist) so it competes successfully with other homes for sale.
- Review and execute the Listing Contract.
- Prepare the MLS® Data Input Sheet with the Seller showing all the features of the home with accurate room measurements and total square footage.
- Get Title Search; check and understand all easements, rights-of-way, zoning, etc. and send a copy to the Seller.
- Obtain a copy of the Survey Certificate (if available) and average utility bills from the Seller, to have them available for Buyer's Realtors.
- Ensure the Seller fills out a Property Condition Disclosure Statement as required by law.
- Place a high-visibility RE/MAX For Sale sign on the lawn (if applicable).
- Advertising – Promote your home every week in the Real Estate Newspaper with pictures inside and out; use descriptive copy to generate Buyer interest and showings.
- MLS® - Promote the home through the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board's MLS® system where it will be exposed to 10,000 active Realtors in the Lower Mainland and their Buyer clients, as well as to the public at http://www.realtor.ca/.
- Photo Tour – Have professional pictures taken of your home to provide a virtual tour at http://www.realtor.ca/.
- Post the new listing on the “big board” at the RE/MAX Real Estate office and on the Realtors' Hot Sheets for agents MLS tours.
- Create and mail a Targeted Marketing Piece (a flyer, if applicable) announcing your new listing to the local neighbourhood.
- Schedule a Realtor Open House in order to generate excitement and Realtor awareness.
- Prepare a feature detail sheet outlining the features that may not be obvious at first glance.
- Internet Exposure – Expose your home through my high profile Web Site including a full photo tour at www.koryprince.ca
- Provide professional floor plans and upload the plans onto www.koryprince.ca
- Prepare a Mortgage Rate Sheet with financing options so Buyers can pre-qualify themselves quickly and understand their affordability envelope.
- Enter your home's specification into my Client Data Base Match System in order to search for potential Buyers who may be interested in your Home.
- Determine and establish a schedule for showings and Open Houses, keeping in mind your family’s concerns, security, timing and safety of children if any.
- Showings by appointment for pre-qualified buyers.
- Financially qualify potential Buyers both in terms of affordability and timing
- Help Buyers make buying decisions by pointing out the home’s benefits and value compared to all current competing listings.
- Provide financing alternatives to Buyers with financing challenges, through my team of mortgage experts.
- Confirm financing approval with the Buyer’s lender.
- Present offers and negotiate the best price and terms; using my training and experience to maximize the potential in competing- and backup-offer scenarios.
- Explain all aspects of a legal contract of purchase and sale and counter offers.
- Ensure contracts are written properly, legally binding and enforceable (challenge a shaky contract today rather than have it collapse just before closing).
- Ensure a substantial deposit is taken with an offer (or after subject removal), and held in a trust account to ensure Buyers are serious and intend to close.
- Coordinate closing and possession dates so the moves occur smoothly for all parties, eliminating added costs for interim financing or hotel stays.
- Ensure signed copies of contracts and documents are given to all parties, (Sellers, Buyers, REALTORS® , Lenders, and Lawyers.)
- Coordinate activities – home inspections, Buyer walkthroughs, and Lender’s appraisals in a timely manner.
- Ensure subject clauses are removed as they are fulfilled; ensure all parties have copies of all signed documents.
- Ensure the Lender receives a copy of firm Contract of Purchase & Sale (with all subject removal documents).
- Prepare a Deal Sheet – with the necessary documentation, instructions and lawyer information to conveyancing and Lawyers for Seller and Buyer.
- Confirm 1 week prior to closing that all funds and documents needed are at the appropriate parties for closing. (Confirm $$ to be advanced from Lender and balance needed to close from Buyer.)
- Send Moving Checklist to Seller to help simplify the many steps involved in the moving process.
- Help Seller re-locate locally or out of area through my network of RE/MAX specialists.
- Arrange keys, manuals and house instructions for the Buyers for possession, coordinate move-in date & time.
- Deliver balance of deposit (if any) from trust account to the Seller or Seller's lawyer immediately on closing.